The mirror option should not be used on any decal that has text unless it is being applied to the back side of glass.
Enter text you would like to add to the the decal
All text will be added to the bottom of the decal or where it says "Your Text Here"
You can add up to 4 lines of text.
You may also select a font for each line of text.
Adding text to the decal may effect the final size of the decal. Larger decals may come with the additional text as a separate decal.
Sample in Black
Sample in White
|Add Your Own Text|
Total: $3.55 ea.
• Our Dont Flatter Yourself Cowboy Special Orders decals can also be used on the body or hoods of automobiles like sports cars, race cars and trucks. You can even use our Dont Flatter Yourself Cowboy Special Orders decals on your motor home or camper.
• You can also use our Dont Flatter Yourself Cowboy Special Orders decals to personalize your laptop or books. Our Dont Flatter Yourself Cowboy Special Orders decals make great laptop skins.
• Other places you could use our Dont Flatter Yourself Cowboy Special Orders decals include - horse trailers, kayaks, boats, vans, motorcycles, ATVs, snowboards, snowmobiles, surfboards, RV's, helmets, glass doors, gun cabinets, mirrors, mailboxes, picture frames, tool boxes, painted wood, aluminium, plastics, fibreglass etc... Any smooth Flat Surface.
Our custom Dont Flatter Yourself Cowboy Special Orders decals make the perfect accessory for your car, truck, boat, motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile, surfboard, horse trailers, car windows, truck windows, walls, mirrors, glass doors, glass tables, gun cabinets, picture frames, mailbox or just about anywhere. Vinyl Dont Flatter Yourself Cowboy Special Orders decal stickers are durable and designed to withstand the weather.
Our decals are very easy to apply.
To apply one of our decals to any smooth flat surface:
• For larger decals it is much easier to apply them with the help of a friend.
• Clean the surface very well. If it is being applied to glass clean it with rubbing alcohol. If it will be going on a painted surface or wall clean the surface with a mild soap and water mixture.
• Hold the decal up to where you want to apply it. Go through the motion just as if you were installing the decal. This will aid in lining up the decal when applying it.
• Remove the clear tape from the backing. The decal will adhere to the clear tape as the tape pulls away from the backing. Be very careful not to let the tape or decal stick to itself while removing.
• Hold the decal just above where you would like it applied. Gently allow the middle to touch the surface. Then let the edges down gently.
• Use a license, credit card, or other flat smooth object to scrape across the tape. Do this to remove any air bubbles and activate the glue. The decals are pressure sensitive so the more pressure you apply the better it will stick.
• Gently start at one corner and pull the tape back at a very sharp angle. The tape should pull free of the decal leaving just the decal on the surface.
That's it... you now have installed your new decal.
Please note that it is much easier to apply the decals if the temperature is above 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
All Images and Designs are protected under US Copyright Laws. Any reproduction of any Designs and or Images is prohibited and will be an infringement on the Copyrights set forth by the US Copyright Laws.
Copyright 2015 Rad Dezigns