Checkout our New Custom Decals
RED RED RED Redneck
Id Rather Be In The Woods
Ridin High Livin Low
Tinkerbell Standing Face Foward
United States Coast Guard Parents
Go LSU Pee On OU Sooners
Branding Iron Brand With Text
Bottoms Up Arched
Poteats Gas Logs Sales
offroad Aint nuthin but a JEEP thang
I may not always be right but never wrong
Dont tell me I havent got balls
Marines Wear Their Hearts On Their Sleeve
Branding Iron Brand
Fight The Power Fist
My Other Ride Has Two Wheels Chopper
My Other Ride Has Two Wheels Bicycle
Parents Said I Could Become Anything
Jeep Thats How I Roll
Mud Aint Flyin You Aint Tryin FourWheeler
Heartogram With Tribal
• Our decals can be applied to any smooth flat surface including car, truck, van and suv windows.
• Our decals can also be used on the body or hoods of automobiles like sports cars, race cars and trucks.
You can even use our decals on your motor home or camper.
• Our decals can also be used for wall art. You can apply any of our decals to your walls in your home, office or garage to add whimsical art.
• You can also use our decals to personalize your laptop or books. Our decals make great laptop skins.
• Other places you could use our decals include - horse trailers, kayaks, boats, vans, motorcycles, ATVs, snowboards, snowmobiles, surfboards, RV's, helmets, glass doors, gun cabinets, mirrors, walls, mailboxes, picture frames, tool boxes, painted wood, aluminum, plastics, fiberglass etc...
Personalized Car Window Decal Stickers
Our custom decals make the perfect accessory for your car, truck, boat, motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile, surfboard, horse trailers, car windows, truck windows, walls, mirrors, glass doors, glass tables, gun cabinets, picture frames, mailbox or just about anywhere. Vinyl decal stickers are durable and designed to withstand the weather.
Please use our Special Request form to submit a reuest.
We do not charge any set up fees or extra charges to create a custom decal. We do not have a minimum order for custom decals.
Our decals are very easy to apply.
To apply one of our decals to any smooth flat surface:
• For larger decals it is much easier to apply them with the help of a friend.
• Clean the surface very well. If it is being applied to glass clean it with rubbing alcohol. If it will be going on a painted surface or wall clean it with a mild soap and water mixture.
• Hold the decal up to where you want to apply it. Go though the motion just as if you were installing the decal. This will aid in lining up the decal when applying it.
• Remove the clear tape from the backing. The decal will adhere to the clear tape as the tape pulls away from the backing. Be very careful not to let the tape or decal stick to it's self while removing.
• Hold the decal just above where you would like it applied. Gently allow the middle to touch the surface. Then let the edges down gently.
• Use a license, credit card, or other flat smooth object to scrape across the tape. Do this to remove any air bubbles and active the glue. The decals are pressure sensitive so the more pressure you apply the better it will stick.
• Gently start at one corner and pull the tape back at a very sharp angle. The tape should pull free of the decal leaving just the decal on the surface.
That's it... you now have installed your new decal.
Please note that it is much easier to apply the decals if the temperature is above 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
About our Decals
Our decals are die cut from solid 2.8mil vinyl. The vinyl is rated at 5yrs outdoors. Our decals can withstand cold, hot and wet weather with no problem. If you are using the decal inside they will pretty much last as long as you want them. The decals can be removed from any surface but cannot be reused once removed.